The Sutton Surgery
The Sutton Surgery is currently closed.
Thatto Heath Surgery
Thatto Heath Surgery is currently closed.
Please note that the practice will be closed as follows in 2020/21:
- Thursday 10 December: All Afternoon
- Friday 11 December: Thatto Heath site closed between 12noon and 13:00Sutton site closed between 13:00-14:00
- Friday 25 December and Monday 28 December (Christmas Day and Boxing Day)
- Friday 01 January 2021 (New Year’s Day)
Rainbow Medical Centre will be offering the following appointments on a weekly basis for patients:
- Monday: 20:45 – 21:15 (patients will be seen at Mill Street)
- Thursday: 19:45 – 20:15 (patients will be seen at Mill Street)
- Friday: 18:30 – 19:00 (patients will be seen at Rainhill Village Surgery)
- Saturday: 09:00 – 09:45 & 16:00 – 17:00 (patients will be seen at the Bowery Medical Centre)
- Saturday 12:30 – 13:00 (patients will be seen at the Spinney Medical Centre)
- Sunday: 11:00 – 13:15 (patients will be seen at the Bowery Medical Centre)
The appointments will be held at the following venues:-
- Mill Street Medical Centre 2 Mill Street St Helens WA10 2BD
- Rainhill Village Surgery 529 Warrington Road, Rainhill L35 4LP
- The Bowery Medical Centre Elephant Lane, Thatto Heath WA9 5PR
- The Spinney Medical Centre Whittle Street St Helens Merseyside WA10 3EB
The service is being delivered by St Helens Rota.
When We Are Closed
Please do not call the 24 hour duty doctor except in emergencies.
In an emergency: please phone the surgery as normal. If you need to see a doctor you will be asked to attend an out of hours emergency centre. Your call will be recorded.
Other Sources of Help
NHS 111 24 hour phone advice 111
NHS 111 online www.nhs.uk
NHS Walk-In Centre Tel: 01744 627400
The Millennium Centre, Bickerstaffe Street, St Helens
Opening Hours 07:00 – 22:00 Monday to Saturday
09:00 – 22:00 Sunday
Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.