This practice provides a full range of services to its patients. These include:
- Acute and Chronic Disease Management
- Cervical Screening
- Child Health Surveillance
- Childhood and other Immunisations (including flu)
- Some Minor Surgery Procedures
- Maternity Care (excluding delivery)
- Family Planning (including coils & implanon insertion and removal) – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit a contraceptive pill review please use our online form.
- Well Man/Well Woman
- Learning Disability Reviews
- Healthcheck Reviews
- An Anti-coagulation Clinic for Suitable Patients
If you require any vaccinations relating to foreign travel you need to have a telephone appointment with the practice nurse to discuss your travel requirements. This will include a discussion of which countries and areas within countries, and the order in which you are visiting them in to determine what vaccinations (if any) or advice is needed.
Please visit our Travel Room for more information.